Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Applying for a job "ANNITHING"

Dear Madam,

I am a fresh graduate from University of Wolverhampton, UK, and is looking for a job position as a Graphic Designer. I have been browsing online, looking for branding and advertising agencies, as I am really interested in this firm. It was then, I found your website. I am keen to learn and wage is not my concern. Hopefully I can have a further interview with you, and to show my desperate in this firm also my ability in creativity.

Looking forward to hear from you very soon, and your email is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Below attached is my CV



hi there william,

can you show me some of your design work before we decided to have an interview with you? So we will know whether are you the right person we are looking for.

cheers,
Ann



Hi Ann,

This is William. Here are some Follow up of my portfolio. Thank you.

Below attached is my Award winning Billboard design for Kurnia Insurance during my college.



hi william,

there are no attachments in your 2 emails.



Hi Ann,

Sorry about that, let me try again,

Below attatched is my Award winning Billboard Design for Kurnia Insurance during my college year.

1 comment:

Jet's Memo said...

i can smell your new job now! keep trying!!! you have nothing but luck! (.....)