Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lonely Christmas...

It's lonely, cause, whenever there is a second, standing alone, I think of her... and my heart sours... I am having Bridal fair today, I know there is colleagues around, sometimes, we chat along, and sometimes fooling around... but every bright feeling, hidden behind, are darkness of sorrow... It liquifies deep into my pulse, and heart is again bleeding... but it's fresh no more, instead, it's mixed with the salted tears, tears of regretful... if I were given one more chance... only if... one more chance... I will make things happen to be our first met... I will make things right, and I swear to god, things won't end up this way... If only there is one more chance... I won't disappoint her anymore, cause I have grown up through all this... I have grown up... sorry...

No comments: