Thursday, April 16, 2009

A conversation...

[neh] :"don change "taste"..please don't~!"

[this guy] :"oi.....ai meh..... i`m not that special lah....pls don fall in love with me.....hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha"

[me] :"Jeeeeeeeeeesus! I have been sooooo sad and worry of "her" everyday, and this guy here, he is the one who gave me calm, he tells me everything about "her", and I get to understand more of her, and after yesterday night, only I feel calmed, cause at least I know "she" didnt change like what I have listened from outside... I appreciate alot, cause he tells me everything about "her". Karneh, impossible la! The most "pan dang" thing in the world for me is homosexual! Saying he is special cause, no one in the world did actually tell me all this, and the truth about "her"..."

No comments: