Saturday, August 08, 2009

Depressed...


Yes, I didn't make it to the engagement photography session. I was halfway in the highway, near Taiping, and my car break down. Everything's upside down!

Though finally, did managed to get someone to shoot for the wedding, but it has brought inconvenience to the customer, photographers, and a big deduction for my personal image!

Who to blame? Me... this is the carelessness of not having the car checked before going on long distance... but... again... who knows, what's gonna happen... everything's so ready... sigh... why must this happen on such important moment!?

I'm really depressed, I'm really upset, really really sad... full of disappointment!
Probably, god did this for a reason... maybe...

2 comments:

Shawn Che said...

stand up!!!!!!!!!!,
its always going to be baddays,
see how u face it,
stand up n fight back

nicholas said...

just unfortunately to you...
while, this consider is a good experience for u buddy...