Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Applying for a job "BOLDINSPIRATION"

Dear Madam,

I have heard about your company from one of my good friend, who are currently working in your company, and I realized that the works that your company are doing, matches what I am willing to learn, and it is always my desperate. I am a fresh graduate from University of Wolverhampton, UK, and is looking for a job position as a Graphic Designer. I am keen to learn and wage is not my first concern. Hopefully I can have an interview with you madam, and to show my desperate in this firm also my ability in creativity.

Looking forward to hear from you very soon, and your email is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Below attached is my CV



Dear Seow,

Thank you for your interest in our company.

Currently we do not have any vacancy but i will keep your resume in view for future opportunities.

Rgrds,
Jess



Dear Madam,

Thank you very much, really appreciate for your reply.

No comments: