Friday, December 12, 2008

香港我来了

hmm... I wish you good luck then. Seems like, our fate is vanishing... maybe we have failed the test, which god gave us. Maybe, we didn't became husband and wife in our past life, and god gives us one more chance in our present life, but we failed the test. Next life, we might meet again, but who knows our memories have been rubbed off, probably we might fail the test again... and guess this cycle will always be a sad ending... who knows maybe I'll be you and you'll be me, and probably, I might be the one who dumbed you, and so... cycle starts again... when, and how many life will we become husband and wife? I am really looking forward to... but it's a long long, long long wait, that even myself can't really imagine it. I WISH... my memories will still there by our next life, so that, I won't make the same mistakes again, and we might end the cycles and become the most blessed couple ever!

"I got in~love with a girl in my age of 20, my first and her first love in my college. Our love is so pure, that even myself wouldn't believe it... the purest love ever... just like in the movie... we meet and we realize we born in the same year, same month, same date, same hour, and I was born 1 minute earlier, she was in the next minute!" I believe god have tried his very best, to make us sweetest couple in the world, but he is disappointed... I am sorry, I have again failed to make this happen... I am sorry... but I have tried my best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

生離死別,一切冥冥中自有注定;緣起自有緣滅時。若是真有緣,不管經歷了多少個世紀,有緣人依然會重逢

I hope you can understand it

Boon

william said...

可能吧,可能上天真的制造了个笑话,又或者,我们没好好保握这缘分,辜负了上天。只是这缘起,仿佛就像一种奇迹,一种故事神话。或许,这缘灭,被上天周围妒嫉,制造了这场吵闹以误会,而我们却是站不稳,过不了这考验,保不了这缘。只怕,下一个重逢在下世,只怕,这轮回还是不能圆满的完成。。。